- Coordinate the needs of the various industrial chambers of trained labor in all industrial sectors and the programs provided by the Industrial Training Council (ITC).
- Locate programs that can create qualified and trained labor cadres to serve the different industrial sectors.
- Study ways to create new job opportunities to raise employment levels within the industrial sectors.
- Study and research human resource development issues and requirements, follow up on research reports issued by specialized bodies, and analyze human resource development reports on Egypt to conclude useful and relevant information that match the vision, requirements and recommendation of manufacturers aiming at developing human resources.
- Organize seminars and awareness programs related to human resource development, industrial training and employment in cooperation with relevant entities.
- Link university and technical education with training internships at companies and in alignment with companies' needs.
- Change the current social stereotype with regards to technical education and labor.
- Create technical and vocational training locations at all industrial enterprises and companies to significantly raise competence of the labor force.